Trust The Best O-Shot® Doctors in NYC
Dr. Ammar specializes in non-surgical cosmetic gynecology in combination with regenerative tissue engineering. His unique approach to vaginal rejuvenation using growth factors that naturally occur in the blood has helped many women regain their sexual health and enjoyment.
Dr. Ammar is an experienced GYN physician focusing in non-surgical & surgical vaginal rejuvenation and is a leading sexual health expert. He is a highly sought after nationally certified O-Shot® physician in NYC who performs the industry leading O-Shot® for women in his NYC facility.
Unparalleled Personalized Treatment
Meticulous attention to detail sets our clinic apart from the competition. We offer a highly individualized approach and comprehensive consultation process to ensure your O-Shot treatment plan is as individual as you are. Book a One-On-One Consultation now.
Our Gold Standard Technology Delivers 4x the Concentration of Growth Factors
Many systems fail to produce high-quality growth factors. We use the state-of-the-art Magellan® Autologous Concentration System using patented TRU technology. It’s considered the gold standard in closed systems and delivers 4x the concentration of naturally-occuring growth factors in the blood than other O-Shot® treatments in NYC.
Read Our Reviews
Check out what our clients are saying about our labiaplasty services on Google.
What Are The Benefits of O-Shot®
O-Shot® is a simple, quick and painless procedure that has the following benefits:
O-Shot® for Better Sex & Arousal
- May help in increasing sexual desire and arousal
- Allows for intense and prolonged orgasms
- Facilitates increased blood flow, healthier vaginal mucosa and improved natural lubrication
O-Shot® Enhances Female Sexual Health
- Promotes vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation
- Uses your own highly-effective naturally-occurring growth factors from your bloodstream
- Minimally-invasive with exceptional safety and efficacy
O-Shot® for Incontinence & Other Concerns
- May help with complications from childbirth and lack of tightness, difficulty reaching orgasm and low or non-existent libido
- Reduces pain during intercourse and vaginal dryness
LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Book a Free One-On-One Consultation
As a new patient you will receive a comprehensive O-Shot® consultation with Dr. Ammar to ensure the services we offer are well suited for YOU.
What is the O-Shot®?
O-Shot® – the “O” is for Orgasm. It’s an innovative and ground-breaking non-surgical vaginal and clitoral rejuvenation procedure that helps women climax more intensely and quickly during intercourse. It uses the woman’s own naturally occurring growth factors in the blood to improve arousal and sexual response from clitoral and vaginal (G-spot) stimulation.
When the growth factors are injected into the vaginal and clitoral areas, growth factors are released which improve blood flow, sensitivity and the integrity of the surrounding tissue.
G-Shot® vs. O-Shot®
The “O-Shot®” treatment has been registered as a trademark and involves injecting one’s own growth factors from their blood into the “G-spot” or Grafenburg spot. This procedure is performed annually to maintain the results.
The “G-Shot” is also a registered trademark. Only instead of growth factors, the physician injects a hyaluronic acid dermal filler. The filler temporarily expands the G-spot area, making it easier to locate during sexual intercourse, enhancing sexual arousal and orgasm. “G-Shot” injections may be needed up to four times per year as the filler breaks down after 3-5 months.
Women who want longer-lasting results while using their own natural materials may be better candidates for the O-Shot treatment.
What Women May Experience After the O-Shot®
- Increased sex drive and desire
- More frequent and intense orgasms
- Increased arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother appearance of the vulva
- Improved vaginal tightness
- Easier ability to achieve a vaginal orgasm
- Possible improvement or alleviation of dyspareunia symptoms (painful intercourse)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Possible improvement in urinary incontinence
How it Works
The O-Shot® NYC procedure begins with a small amount of your blood being drawn and spun in our Magellan Tru system to extract the growth factors that naturally occur in the blood. Prior to treatment, the clitoral area and vagina are numbed with a topical and local anesthetic. Dr. Ammar then injects the growth factors into the G-spot area of the vagina using a very fine needle which is painless.
The entire process takes 40-60 minutes and most of that time is spent numbing to ensure a painless treatment experience. There is no downtime and most patients are able to resume their normal activities immediately. Many women report that the O-Shot has helped them achieve better and more intense orgasms as early as a week after treatment.
Facts About Sexual Arousal
- 5-22% of women find it difficult to get aroused or lack pleasure from arousal.1
- 10% of women suffer from Low Sexual Desire which affects their quality of life.2
- 11-41% of women worldwide are affected by Female Orgasmic Disorder or inability to achieve orgasm.3
- 10-20% of women report being affected by Dispareunia, some degree of pain during intercourse.4
I had a labiaplasty performed by Dr. Ammar a month ago. So far I'm so happy with my results. Honestly, I couldn't have chosen a better Doctor to do my procedure. I've always been self-conscious about the size, and I finally decided to do something about it. After doing much research I'm glad to have found Labiaplasty NYC. The staff was very professional, friendly, courteous, and the office was clean and inviting. Dalia and Antonella are so sweet, their attention to my pre-op and after care was incredible, they were very helpful kind and genuine. Dr Ammar is an Amazing surgeon! I can't recommend him enough. From the initial appointment to the final results, I was beyond pleased. He thoroughly explained what to expect before, the day of, and during surgery. He was very accomodating, caring and easy to talk to I was immediately impressed .He took his time to explained everything and answered all my questions. During surgery Dr Ammar and his staff made me feel comfortable and relaxed. Making this experience very pleasant for me. He was extremely gentle and meticulous in his technique. It was practically painless didn't feel a thing. Im glad to have made the decision of getting this done. I feel more confident and secure. I highly recommend this Spa! Thank you Dr. Ammar and everyone at Labiaplasty NYC you guys are great!
I had an excellent experience! I had 2 very large babies and really needed vaginal reconstruction! Dr. Mahmoud really knows what he is doing! I feel like brand new woman! I can’t be more grateful or confident- I am restored! Thank you!
Ask Our O-shot Expert
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Do you have specific questions about our O-Shot services? Get your questions answered by one of our specialists at our medical spa in NYC.
Meet the Inventor of the O Shot Dr. Runels
Dr. Goldstein & Dr. Runels Discuss O Shot® Scientific Research
How long does the O-Shot last?
Results of the O-Shot typically last 12 months. Although some women have reported that their results have lasted much longer. Since the O-Shot stimulates the release of growth factors improves the health of your vagina and clitoris.
What is the G-Shot?
This involves injecting hyaluronic acid filler into the “G-spot” or Grafenburg spot area of the vagina. The treatment increases the size of the G-spot making it easier to stimulate and achieve orgasm. Some women may be apprehensive about injecting something ‘foreign’ into their vagina and may opt for the O-Shot treatments which uses their own blood.
What is the P-Shot?
The name P-Shot® is short for the Priapus Shot®. Priapus was the Greek god of male regenerative power. The treatment involves injecting one’s own blood into the glans penis in order to achieve stronger, firmer erections, increase penile length and girth, heightened sensitivity and improve overall blood flow.
- “Female Sexual Interest/Arousal Disorders.” Labs.la.utexas.edu, labs.la.utexas.edu/mestonlab/female-sexual-interestarousal-disorders/.
- Nappi, Rossella E, et al. “Management of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Women: Current and Emerging Therapies.” International Journal of Women’s Health, vol. 2, 9 Aug. 2010, pp. 167–175, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2971736/.
- Rellini, Alessandra H., and Jessica Clifton. “Female Orgasmic Disorder.” Sexual Dysfunction: Beyond the Brain-Body Connection, 2011, pp. 35–56, 10.1159/000328807.
- Seehusen, Dean A., et al. “Dyspareunia in Women.” American Family Physician, vol. 90, no. 7, 1 Oct. 2014, pp. 465–470, www.aafp.org/afp/2014/1001/p465.html.